About India CCM Oversight
Providing oversight is a core responsibility of the Country Coordinating Mechanisms. The CCMs have the unique responsibility to orchestrate the overall country management of Global Fund grants. In the CCM oversight process, the PR has a responsibility to provide timely, updated reports to the CCM; the CCM has a responsibility to review these reports, analyze the information received, and provide guidance to the PR(s) on grant implementation.
The India CCM oversight plan was approved in May 2011.
A ten member Oversight Committee was established in April, 2013.
The Oversight Committee members are as follows:
1. Government - Dr. Sudhir Gupta
2. Academic & Research – Dr.Ravi Verma
3. Civil Society - Mr. D Roshan Kumar
4. PLWD for three diseases - Ms.Daxa Patel
5. Private Sector - Dr. Elangovan
6. Multilateral - Ms.Nandini Kapoor
7. Bilateral – Dr. Laurent Le Danois
8. DAC/NACO – Dr.Mohammad Shaukat
9. NVBDCP - Dr.Avadhesh Kumar
10. CTD - Dr.K.S.Sachdeva